We are currently looking for volunteers to be pod mentors in the 2018 new intake programme. Click here for what being a pod mentor is about, and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer.
We are always looking for industry leaders to share their professional expertise and advice with Great Girls participants as part of our two-month programmes. If you feel you have skills and advice you could offer orientated around entering the working world, please get in touch. We are specifically looking for the following:
- Professional internships for Great Girls participants
- Pod Mentors on the annual New Intake programme
- Alumni Workshops team members to help plan our quarterly workshops
- Bursaries for further studies for participants
- Speakers to give career-orientated talks at modules, as part of our programmes
- Reading material for participants
- Professional mentors for Great Girls entering the workplace
- Mock interviewers for when we give participants practice interviews as part of our programmes
- Fundraise on our behalf or spread the word on social media
Please email email@example.com to get involved.